Personalized Photo Engraving Oval Wood Tree Slice. Great for Weddings, Anniversary, Holidays
Rustic Basswood Engraved Photo with display stand
A large size is displayed and is our most popular!
:: SIZES ::
• Large: 7″ x 9″ (great for desks)
• Extra Large: (Best display option for tables / end tables / banisters ) 9″ x 15, 10″ x 14, & 11″ x 16″
:: HOW TO GET YOUR PHOTO ENGRAVED TREE SLICE ::
1. Send us your photo. Through E-mail @ [email protected] • We will let you know if the photo will work or not •
2. Order the tree slice through this listing page.
3. We’ll take it from there! We will update you on the progress of the engraving and let you know when it ships!
:: INCLUDED ::
• Photo engraved on one side
• An inscription engraved on another side
• Gift wrapping suitable for occasion, gender, or event.
Are you looking for the perfect way to display your family portrait photo? Do you want something a little different than everybody else has, something that will set you apart from everybody else?
This Photo Engraved Wood Tree Slice is just the thing.
Surprise and delight your loved one on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthday, weddings, anniversary, Christmas or any other time of year with this custom engraved family photo. Your family or personal portrait will be laser engraved with precision detail from our state of the art laser engraver. Others won’t believe the detail that is achieved from a photo. Once you see it, you want to touch it and can’t stop talking about it.
Every wood tree slice is different and unique, making yours truly one of a kind. Even when ordering two slices of the same photo, each one will have its own unique characteristic.
Some slices may have unique shapes. These tree slices will have black spots and one or more black knot. This is a natural result of engraving on a natural product. You will see the beauty of the tree rings and grain of the wood come through. Each piece is selected to achieve the best result possible with the photo that is sent in. However, since the tree slice is a natural product, those spots may sometimes land in unique places on the photo, such as on someone’s face.
Depending on the photo that you send in, some slices will be oriented landscape and some will be oriented portrait.